Welcome to my blog * thoughts and things * poetry, pictures * ideas * opinions * kindness * video * stay and read a while.

Monday, July 15, 2019

You've Got To Be Free If You Want To Be Free

Share it Please
I learned in Science of Mind that whatever the current condition in my life is, there is in me the ability to shift and create something different. I have been intrigued by this idea, testing it in this situation and trying it in another. Can I, by using my creativity and imagination, change the flow of my life? I have to admit that I am sometimes baffled by how quickly life changes when I change my point of view, and also, I’m equally baffled when life seems impervious to my creative ideas for it.

To see this video on YouTube, click here

I realize now that there is such a thing is Perfect Right Timing, and although I prefer to have the changes I dream of take place immediately, sometimes there are adjustments that must take place in the world around me and in the world of my thoughts and attitudes before what I wish to see can come to pass.

Dr. Ernest Holmes wrote in The Science of Mind that “What we now experience we may cease experiencing if we have the will and imagination to set our vision in an opposite direction and hold it there.” To me, that means I ought not to give up if Perfect Right Timing does not match my idea of the right time, but to keep turning steadfastly to the vision of a greater yet to be for me, my family, my neighbors, and for all sentient beings.

Warm regards,

Edward Viljoen







Photo by Fuu J on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


5 most recently updated from the blogs I'm following

Followers

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners
"This wonderful book guides any individual to understand Science of Mind with ease and grace. It is a simple and beautiful presentation of the Spiritual Principles Science of Mind teaches. I highly recommend this book to students, licensed Practitioners and ministers. Blessings to Rev Edward." ~ Johan Gonzalez RScP. Science of Mind and Spirit for Beginners: Four Chapters in Simplified Prose, paraphrased by Edward VIljoen

Practice The Presence Journal

Practice The Presence Journal
Journaling offers a powerful way to record your spiritual growth. Writing in a journal calls on you to be more conscious of the insights that occur daily in your life. It gives you an opportunity to examine your beliefs and be mindful of your choices.

Seeing Good At Work

Seeing Good At Work
I have been through the book three times over three years, and am starting it again. This is not because the material in the book is not working, but because it is working so well! The weekly lessons keep me on track and focused on what is actually true and important, and help me experience more good in every area of my life. LS

Ezine.com