Welcome to my blog * thoughts and things * poetry, pictures * ideas * opinions * kindness * video * stay and read a while.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Blogging Made Easy: I couldn’t have done it without Edward.

Share it Please
     Recently I started a blog for seniors entitled Antonia’s Senior Moments. I couldn’t have done it without Edward. In addition to his outstanding blog/internet skills, he is a great listener and a perfect coach and ‘nudger’ just when I needed one. When I was timid about moving forward on one issue or another, he’d take my hand and was willing to jump in the deep end of the pool with me every time.

     I thought the mechanics of creating and maintaining my blog were something I had to struggle wIith if I wanted to communicate via the internet. Edward has taught me what I need in order to have a good time working with the various components of Antonia’s Senior Moments. It’s a fun project, and I don’t need to white-knuckle the technical parts of my creative process. His patience, humor and expert technical skills have been a true blessing.

Thank you, Edward!


Its my hobby, blogging is.  I have learned how to use all free softeware and services to make a personally enjoyable blogging experience.  By following simple search engine rules my posts are easily found.  Now I am helping others do the same.  I coach people in how to set up a Blogspot blog, establish a writing schedule, how to choose titles and keywords that will raise their posts in prominence in search results over time. My goal is to help you be creative on a consistent basis and to help share your creativity with those people who would enjoy your work the most.  I work on a fee for service basis and I only take on new would-be bloggers that are ready and willing to commit to a weekly writing schedule.

Click here ro contact me


Also read:

Why Advertising On Your Blog Doesnt Work

Blogging: Follow The Rules and Float to the Top

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


5 most recently updated from the blogs I'm following

Followers

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners
"This wonderful book guides any individual to understand Science of Mind with ease and grace. It is a simple and beautiful presentation of the Spiritual Principles Science of Mind teaches. I highly recommend this book to students, licensed Practitioners and ministers. Blessings to Rev Edward." ~ Johan Gonzalez RScP. Science of Mind and Spirit for Beginners: Four Chapters in Simplified Prose, paraphrased by Edward VIljoen

Practice The Presence Journal

Practice The Presence Journal
Journaling offers a powerful way to record your spiritual growth. Writing in a journal calls on you to be more conscious of the insights that occur daily in your life. It gives you an opportunity to examine your beliefs and be mindful of your choices.

Seeing Good At Work

Seeing Good At Work
I have been through the book three times over three years, and am starting it again. This is not because the material in the book is not working, but because it is working so well! The weekly lessons keep me on track and focused on what is actually true and important, and help me experience more good in every area of my life. LS

Ezine.com