Welcome to my blog * thoughts and things * poetry, pictures * ideas * opinions * kindness * video * stay and read a while.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What's On My Iphone - Productivity, Creativity, Education, I'm an Apaholic

Share it Please
Urgh, I read a blog by a man who called himself an Apaholic.  I examined the symptoms of his condition and it appears I suffer from the same affliction.  

So here it is, a quick look at everything that's on my iPhone.  (I'm not yet willing to discuss my iPad, oh the shame.)

By the way, if there is something in this list you want me to review, just leave a comment and I'll do so.

Social Folder
BlogPress
Posterous
LiveJournal
eBuddy
Facebook
WordPre3ss
Twitter
Y! Messenger
TweetDeck
Skype 
foursquare

Reference Folder
iTranslate
Translator
LiveTracking
Dictionary
Google
Google Earth
Ruler
KBB.com
Locution
Aroma
pUniverse
Louvre
Worlfram
TED
White House

Shopping Finances
Stocks
Amazon.com
myAT&T
Southwest
UPS
Wells Fargo

Productivity
Quickoffice
ShapeWriter
ReaddleDocs
Notes
DocsToGo
WritePad Notes
WritePad
Converter
OneNote
IMAPFoldersLight

Books and Readers
eReader
Politics
Kindle
Zinio
Stanza
BookZ Free
iQuran
Gita
LIFE
Bible
iBooks
TIME Mobile

Entertainment
Flixster
Netflix
What's On?
U-verse
TV.com

Creativity
mPrompt
iditiam free
Adobe ideas

Useful Stuff
CheckPlease
ClearRecord
EasyWriter
Compass Go
Dragon Search
Dragon Dictation
Pravacy
Sales Tax
iHandy Level
Genius Scan
iGoogDocs Light
Starbucks
Voice Memos
Compass
TouchMouse
Find iPhone

Music
MiniPiano
Metronome
Karaoke
EyDy Loooper
Pandora
Beatwave
PianoChordy

Ok, there is more.  I haven't even got to the photo and video app. 
Have I made my point?

I deserve the new iPhone.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


5 most recently updated from the blogs I'm following

Followers

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners
"This wonderful book guides any individual to understand Science of Mind with ease and grace. It is a simple and beautiful presentation of the Spiritual Principles Science of Mind teaches. I highly recommend this book to students, licensed Practitioners and ministers. Blessings to Rev Edward." ~ Johan Gonzalez RScP. Science of Mind and Spirit for Beginners: Four Chapters in Simplified Prose, paraphrased by Edward VIljoen

Practice The Presence Journal

Practice The Presence Journal
Journaling offers a powerful way to record your spiritual growth. Writing in a journal calls on you to be more conscious of the insights that occur daily in your life. It gives you an opportunity to examine your beliefs and be mindful of your choices.

Seeing Good At Work

Seeing Good At Work
I have been through the book three times over three years, and am starting it again. This is not because the material in the book is not working, but because it is working so well! The weekly lessons keep me on track and focused on what is actually true and important, and help me experience more good in every area of my life. LS

Ezine.com