Welcome to my blog * thoughts and things * poetry, pictures * ideas * opinions * kindness * video * stay and read a while.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Did you know, you can subscribe to this....

Share it Please

If you are having trouble viewing this email, please visit www.ucrsevents.org/weekly/


Affirmations this month Submitted by —Dr. Ruth Deaton

My desire is that you will find this month’s Daily Affirmations helpful in these changing times. Trusting that you feel a light within guiding and blessing you, revealing a greater connection with the Spirit of Truth, you will discover that you are also a blessing. Read with an open mind, contemplate in your heart of hearts, and go forth inspired and confident.

Note: Feel free to forward this email to friends and family who might be interested.

Your Daily Affirmations for the
third week of June, 2009

Monday, June 15, 2009
Today I have a new relationship with money, seeing money as a spiritual idea in form.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Today I bless my good health by knowing that God is the essence of me as Life.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Today I savor my God relationship and see its power in all my activities.

Thursday, June 18, 2009
I AM eternal in spirit, soul and mind. I am grateful, so grateful, and sing my song of praise.

Friday, June 19, 2009
I AM the potential of Spirit. God lives, expressing its unlimited potential as me, through me.

Saturday, June 20, 2009
I first know the spiritual light within, then claim peace for all people everywhere.

Sunday, June 21, 2009
Today I appreciate the nearness and availability of God for me and know this truth in all people.


These affirmations are excerpted from Science of Mind magazine Daily Guides. The Daily Guide is a wonderful way to start the day! Click here to subscribe.

IMPORTANT !
ADD THE EMAIL FAMILY TO YOUR WHITE LIST

Some recent mail software, including AOL, will block you receiving mail from email addresses not in your Address Book. To ensue you receive our Newsletter and Weekly Affirmations please add emailfamily@lists.religiousscience.org to your address book. This puts us on your white list.

To Subscribe to this list: Click here.

To Unsubscribe from Emailfamily or Edit Options Click here. (You will need your subscription email address. Go down page to Unsubscibe options)

E-mail list owner if having problem Unsubscribing from list mailto:list@martybunch.com?subject=This%20is%20coming%20from%20Emailfamily%20list&body=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


5 most recently updated from the blogs I'm following

Followers

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners
"This wonderful book guides any individual to understand Science of Mind with ease and grace. It is a simple and beautiful presentation of the Spiritual Principles Science of Mind teaches. I highly recommend this book to students, licensed Practitioners and ministers. Blessings to Rev Edward." ~ Johan Gonzalez RScP. Science of Mind and Spirit for Beginners: Four Chapters in Simplified Prose, paraphrased by Edward VIljoen

Practice The Presence Journal

Practice The Presence Journal
Journaling offers a powerful way to record your spiritual growth. Writing in a journal calls on you to be more conscious of the insights that occur daily in your life. It gives you an opportunity to examine your beliefs and be mindful of your choices.

Seeing Good At Work

Seeing Good At Work
I have been through the book three times over three years, and am starting it again. This is not because the material in the book is not working, but because it is working so well! The weekly lessons keep me on track and focused on what is actually true and important, and help me experience more good in every area of my life. LS

Ezine.com