Welcome to my blog * thoughts and things * poetry, pictures * ideas * opinions * kindness * video * stay and read a while.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Prayer for my World

Share it Please
Adapted from a prayer by Dr. Holmes:

My Prayer for My World

I speak this prayer for people of the United States of America and for all beings on this planet. It is a prayer to establish in me the awareness of and the appreciation for liberty, security, and self-expression for all.

I know that Divine Intelligence governs the people of our world directing the thought and the activity of all who guide the affairs of Nations.

I know that success, prosperity, and happiness are the gifts of freedom and are the spiritual heritage of all.

I know that principle of happiness and mutual love is operating in the affairs of every individual on the planet.

I know that Divine guidance enlightens the collective mind causing each individual to know that economic security may come to all without the loss of either personal freedom or individual self-expression.

I know that no one can believe or be led to believe that freedom must be surrendered in order to insure economic security for all.

The All-Knowing Mind contains the answer to every problem which confronts this world. I know that every leader on this planet has access to this All-Knowing Mind and has within the knowledge of a complete solution to every problem. I envision a world in which each leader and each citizen is guided to act upon this knowledge to the end that abundance, security, and peace shall come to all.…..…establishing for everyone in this world personal liberty, happiness, and self-expression.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


5 most recently updated from the blogs I'm following

Followers

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners
"This wonderful book guides any individual to understand Science of Mind with ease and grace. It is a simple and beautiful presentation of the Spiritual Principles Science of Mind teaches. I highly recommend this book to students, licensed Practitioners and ministers. Blessings to Rev Edward." ~ Johan Gonzalez RScP. Science of Mind and Spirit for Beginners: Four Chapters in Simplified Prose, paraphrased by Edward VIljoen

Practice The Presence Journal

Practice The Presence Journal
Journaling offers a powerful way to record your spiritual growth. Writing in a journal calls on you to be more conscious of the insights that occur daily in your life. It gives you an opportunity to examine your beliefs and be mindful of your choices.

Seeing Good At Work

Seeing Good At Work
I have been through the book three times over three years, and am starting it again. This is not because the material in the book is not working, but because it is working so well! The weekly lessons keep me on track and focused on what is actually true and important, and help me experience more good in every area of my life. LS

Ezine.com