Welcome to my blog * thoughts and things * poetry, pictures * ideas * opinions * kindness * video * stay and read a while.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Treatment

Share it Please
Man attracts what he is. The art of life is to sustain the feeling of the
wish fulfilled and let things come to you, not to go after them or think they
flee away. Neville:"Awakened Imagination", 49,6

...we attract to us what we first become.. SM 298,1
Do not will or try to compel things to happen. Things happen by an immutable
law and you do not need to energize the Essence of Being. SM 489,3

We live in a culture that is based upon the contention that for us to have
what we want we must go out and GET IT. Work hard and eventually, if you're
fortunate, you'll achieve your goal, you'll get what you want. I don't dispute
that, but as we move deeper into metaphysics a new method begins to emerge for
achieving our desires. That is, claim it, believe it, accept it.....and "it"
comes to you. Just as Neville wrote: "....sustain the feeling of the wish
fulfilled and let things come to you....". THAT really appeals to me, since I'd
rather not have to struggle and work hard to get what I want. I know that struggle
is not the way to do it, but, sad to say, I don't have a 100% batting average.
However, I'm working on it. <G> Holmes goes so far, on page 489,3, to say we
are to L-E-T things happen. How many times have we claimed what we want and
then find ourselves pushing or straining, so our desires will manifest. The only
results we get are mental and physical fatigue, plus great disappointment. I
speak from experience, sad to say, but I'm improving......I knew you'd like to
hear that.

So, with all that in mind.....

There is ONE Power, ONE Intelligence, ONE Creative Genius which is ever
present and ever active. Since It listens and responds to my every thought, I now
realize that I can direct Its activity in a way that pleases and serves me.
This is not conceit, but It is the Divine Plan that is designed for anyone to use
and experience. It is the Gift of God to Its Creation. We ARE to use it for
our pleasure, for our life.

Believing that, I now command this Creative Genius to cause Peace, Joy, and
Abundant Supply to manifest for all peoples of this planet. Whatever needs are
present, those needs are to be met immediately and accurately. Believing that
as descendants of this Genius we are to live in Peace and Joy, and to have our
needs and desires provided according to our beliefs, I claim that each one of
us now finds it easy to believe, to accept, and to enjoy the Limitless
Generosity of that which we call God. Furthermore, I command the Intelligence to
reveal to all of us the truth of ourselves in such a way that we can understand
and accept our own remarkable abilities and the supply that the One Power has
already created for us. No one is left out. No one is limited. We ARE that
Genius manifesting in us. Whatever we desire is quickly and easily supplied,
without any effort on our part, other than to LET this Power work for us!

I am thankful for this Truth and for those who brought this wisdom to us, so
that we can learn about It, and enjoy Its limitless benefits.

It is so, always!!
~~~~~~~~~
Love to all, Ruth Wilkerson
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


5 most recently updated from the blogs I'm following

Followers

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners
"This wonderful book guides any individual to understand Science of Mind with ease and grace. It is a simple and beautiful presentation of the Spiritual Principles Science of Mind teaches. I highly recommend this book to students, licensed Practitioners and ministers. Blessings to Rev Edward." ~ Johan Gonzalez RScP. Science of Mind and Spirit for Beginners: Four Chapters in Simplified Prose, paraphrased by Edward VIljoen

Practice The Presence Journal

Practice The Presence Journal
Journaling offers a powerful way to record your spiritual growth. Writing in a journal calls on you to be more conscious of the insights that occur daily in your life. It gives you an opportunity to examine your beliefs and be mindful of your choices.

Seeing Good At Work

Seeing Good At Work
I have been through the book three times over three years, and am starting it again. This is not because the material in the book is not working, but because it is working so well! The weekly lessons keep me on track and focused on what is actually true and important, and help me experience more good in every area of my life. LS

Ezine.com