Welcome to my blog * thoughts and things * poetry, pictures * ideas * opinions * kindness * video * stay and read a while.

Thursday, January 23, 2020

What Will I Risk Having Faith In?

Share it Please

Dr. Raymond Charles Barker wrote this affirmative prayer about prosperity: 

God is my unfailing, permanent and perfect supply. I do not work for a living. I work for the glory of God and the good of my community. There is no lack, no limitation. God’s Mind and Its perfect Ideas sustain me in all ways. I live in abundance. I rejoice in plenty, and I am prosperous in all my ways. God’s bounty is mine to use for good, and I use it now with pleasure and wisdom.

It takes faith to affirm this prayer and to live as if it were completely true. That is the focus of our studies this week, to clearly see the Love of the Divine, and to have faith enough in It that we can affirm “God’s bounty is mine to use for good.”

If you want to learn more about the Law of Circulation, which includes giving, receiving, asking, and forgiving, consider the five-week class I will start teaching on January 28, Circulation: Joining the Dance.

To see this week's video about faith on YouTube, click here.
Warm regards, 

Edward Viljoen 






Photo by Martin Reisch on Unsplash


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


5 most recently updated from the blogs I'm following

Followers

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners
"This wonderful book guides any individual to understand Science of Mind with ease and grace. It is a simple and beautiful presentation of the Spiritual Principles Science of Mind teaches. I highly recommend this book to students, licensed Practitioners and ministers. Blessings to Rev Edward." ~ Johan Gonzalez RScP. Science of Mind and Spirit for Beginners: Four Chapters in Simplified Prose, paraphrased by Edward VIljoen

Practice The Presence Journal

Practice The Presence Journal
Journaling offers a powerful way to record your spiritual growth. Writing in a journal calls on you to be more conscious of the insights that occur daily in your life. It gives you an opportunity to examine your beliefs and be mindful of your choices.

Seeing Good At Work

Seeing Good At Work
I have been through the book three times over three years, and am starting it again. This is not because the material in the book is not working, but because it is working so well! The weekly lessons keep me on track and focused on what is actually true and important, and help me experience more good in every area of my life. LS

Ezine.com