Welcome to my blog * thoughts and things * poetry, pictures * ideas * opinions * kindness * video * stay and read a while.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Prayer for Egypt

Share it Please
Believing in the liberty, security, and self-expression for all, I offer this, my prayer for my Egypt:
 
I believe that Divine Intelligence governs the destiny of Egypt, directing the thought and the activity of all who guide her affairs. I believe that success, prosperity, and happiness are the gifts of freedom and are the Divine heritage of everyone in Egypt. In my mind’s eye I see that it is Divine guidance that enlightens the collective mind of the people of Egypt, causing each person to know that economic security may come to all without the loss of either personal freedom or individual self-expression. I believe that no one can be led to accept that freedom must be surrendered in order to insure economic security for all.
 
I trust that the All-Knowing Mind contains the answer to every problem which confronts Egypt and that every leader is direct by their Creator – and has access to the knowledge of a complete solution to every problem.  This inner connection guides each one to act upon this knowledge to the end that abundance, security, and peace shall come to all.

My prayer for Egypt is that spiritual democracy shall endure, guaranteeing to everyone in this country personal liberty, happiness, and self-expression.

Adapted from Ernest Holmes, Prayer for My Country

 

1 comment:

Popular Posts


5 most recently updated from the blogs I'm following

Followers

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners
"This wonderful book guides any individual to understand Science of Mind with ease and grace. It is a simple and beautiful presentation of the Spiritual Principles Science of Mind teaches. I highly recommend this book to students, licensed Practitioners and ministers. Blessings to Rev Edward." ~ Johan Gonzalez RScP. Science of Mind and Spirit for Beginners: Four Chapters in Simplified Prose, paraphrased by Edward VIljoen

Practice The Presence Journal

Practice The Presence Journal
Journaling offers a powerful way to record your spiritual growth. Writing in a journal calls on you to be more conscious of the insights that occur daily in your life. It gives you an opportunity to examine your beliefs and be mindful of your choices.

Seeing Good At Work

Seeing Good At Work
I have been through the book three times over three years, and am starting it again. This is not because the material in the book is not working, but because it is working so well! The weekly lessons keep me on track and focused on what is actually true and important, and help me experience more good in every area of my life. LS

Ezine.com