Welcome to my blog * thoughts and things * poetry, pictures * ideas * opinions * kindness * video * stay and read a while.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Share it Please
There is a magnet in your heart that will attract true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first; when you learn to live for others, they will live for you.
Paramahansa Yogananda

Very early in my studies of Metaphysics I learned about a Law of Radiation which describes people as being broadcasters of energy made up of their thoughts, feelings, emotions, history, likes, dislikes, etc. And this broadcasted energy was described as acting like a beacon, just like a radio broadcasting antenna. Only receivers tuned into the specific wavelength of a radio broadcast can hear the message. In a similar way, the Law of Radiation explained to me why it seemed that birds of a feather flocked together. Groups of people were tuned to similar stations and could hear each others broadcast.

I began to notice that in some areas of my life this was a satisfying realization, while in others it was distressing. It launched me a on a life long examination of what I was thinking, feeling, fearing and talking about in key areas of my life. I noticed that when it came to abundance, my inner world was directly related to my outer experience.

So I take time at least once or twice a year to ask myself the question: What do I think, feel and say about prosperity? I write it down because for me writing slows down my thoughts and allows me to carefully review them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


5 most recently updated from the blogs I'm following

Followers

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners
"This wonderful book guides any individual to understand Science of Mind with ease and grace. It is a simple and beautiful presentation of the Spiritual Principles Science of Mind teaches. I highly recommend this book to students, licensed Practitioners and ministers. Blessings to Rev Edward." ~ Johan Gonzalez RScP. Science of Mind and Spirit for Beginners: Four Chapters in Simplified Prose, paraphrased by Edward VIljoen

Practice The Presence Journal

Practice The Presence Journal
Journaling offers a powerful way to record your spiritual growth. Writing in a journal calls on you to be more conscious of the insights that occur daily in your life. It gives you an opportunity to examine your beliefs and be mindful of your choices.

Seeing Good At Work

Seeing Good At Work
I have been through the book three times over three years, and am starting it again. This is not because the material in the book is not working, but because it is working so well! The weekly lessons keep me on track and focused on what is actually true and important, and help me experience more good in every area of my life. LS

Ezine.com