Welcome to my blog * thoughts and things * poetry, pictures * ideas * opinions * kindness * video * stay and read a while.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Love

Share it Please
  • The one who has learned to love all people will find plenty of people who will return that love. Ernest Holmes


Perhaps it seems inconceivable to be able to love ALL people. And certainly it seems like we must first be able to love ourselves before we can love anyone else. However, these ideas might be reactions to the Group Mind thought that to love is to be vulnerable, and to be vulnerable is dangerous.

Actually, the only thing we know how to do is to love. All of living, all urges, desires and responses grow out of our natural ability to love. Underneath our fear of each other, or underneath our disdain we sometimes feel for ourselves, is a pure, raw natural love. It is what "Spirit in us" means.

We need not do anything first before we can love.

John I -- Beloved,let us love one another, because love is from God..... Those who say, I love God, and hate their brothers or sisters, are liars; for those who do not
love a brother or sister whom they have seen, cannot love God whom they have not seen.


I accept my true nature as love. I express my true nature as love. I recognize my love everywhere. I feel my love within my being. My love, my God, my reason for being. I give thanks for my life and all that is in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


5 most recently updated from the blogs I'm following

Followers

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners
"This wonderful book guides any individual to understand Science of Mind with ease and grace. It is a simple and beautiful presentation of the Spiritual Principles Science of Mind teaches. I highly recommend this book to students, licensed Practitioners and ministers. Blessings to Rev Edward." ~ Johan Gonzalez RScP. Science of Mind and Spirit for Beginners: Four Chapters in Simplified Prose, paraphrased by Edward VIljoen

Practice The Presence Journal

Practice The Presence Journal
Journaling offers a powerful way to record your spiritual growth. Writing in a journal calls on you to be more conscious of the insights that occur daily in your life. It gives you an opportunity to examine your beliefs and be mindful of your choices.

Seeing Good At Work

Seeing Good At Work
I have been through the book three times over three years, and am starting it again. This is not because the material in the book is not working, but because it is working so well! The weekly lessons keep me on track and focused on what is actually true and important, and help me experience more good in every area of my life. LS

Ezine.com