Welcome to my blog * thoughts and things * poetry, pictures * ideas * opinions * kindness * video * stay and read a while.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Conduct

Share it Please
  • I am carried along by this Right Action and am compelled to do the right thing at the right time.
    (Ernest Holmes)
  • In joy and sorrow, in pleasure and pain, one should act towards others as one would have them act towards oneself. (The Mahabharata)

Ernest Holmes described Intuition as God in humankind. Each of us has this intuition, an inner voice of guidance compelling us to do the right thing. Sometimes we wonder how we shall know the difference between intuition and the dialogue of the group mind. We come to the question: When am I being inspired and when am I simply obsessing?


Perhaps the way to know the voice of God (intuition0 is by the deep "Yes!" that rings within us when It speaks. By the nature of its speaking too: It probably will never berate us. Neither will It humiliate or criticize us. It will never set us up for failure.

And yet, that voice of God within, can sound so very much like our own, we sometimes distrust it. God is the voice within us that is always saying I love and support you.

My Intuition speaks clearly to me. I am sensitive to Its voice. I am alert to the guidance it provides. I base my choices and decisions on that deep sense of God's Goodness in my life. I give thanks for my life and all that is in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


5 most recently updated from the blogs I'm following

Followers

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners
"This wonderful book guides any individual to understand Science of Mind with ease and grace. It is a simple and beautiful presentation of the Spiritual Principles Science of Mind teaches. I highly recommend this book to students, licensed Practitioners and ministers. Blessings to Rev Edward." ~ Johan Gonzalez RScP. Science of Mind and Spirit for Beginners: Four Chapters in Simplified Prose, paraphrased by Edward VIljoen

Practice The Presence Journal

Practice The Presence Journal
Journaling offers a powerful way to record your spiritual growth. Writing in a journal calls on you to be more conscious of the insights that occur daily in your life. It gives you an opportunity to examine your beliefs and be mindful of your choices.

Seeing Good At Work

Seeing Good At Work
I have been through the book three times over three years, and am starting it again. This is not because the material in the book is not working, but because it is working so well! The weekly lessons keep me on track and focused on what is actually true and important, and help me experience more good in every area of my life. LS

Ezine.com