Welcome to my blog * thoughts and things * poetry, pictures * ideas * opinions * kindness * video * stay and read a while.

Monday, March 12, 2018

Video: Is There Anything About Us That Doesn't Need Fixing?

Share it Please
This week’s reading from Living The Science of Mind (page 130) reminds me of the conversation between Lord Krishna and Prince Arjuna in the Bhagavad-Gita. The God-presence (as Krishna) reveals to us (as Prince Arjuna) that He is everywhere present and that He has created all this reality with but an infinitesimal speck of his divine being.

It is that spark of Divinity within us that requires no fixing, and when we live from the awareness of It within us, life changes.

To view this video on YouTube, click here.

Dr. Ernest Holmes, in the reading, offers us the following words to meditate on. “I Am the writer, the inspirer, and the thing written about. I Am the Creator of history, the One who experiences it. I Am its record and its interpretation. Everything which has ever transpired has but symbolized My Divine Presence at the center of all. I Am within you is the only Presence there is. I create innumerable centers of My Consciousness personified as people, yet I Am in the thread of a Unity running through all, binding all back to Myself. Because I Am a Perfect Oneness, all of Me exists everywhere. Wherever you recognize Me, there I Am. And whether or not you recognize Me, I Am still there.”

We are invited to think of ourselves as living, breathing, thinking, and loving from the center of Divinity, and to accept that our lives are one with the Life of God.

Warmly,


Edward Viljoen
Author of Ordinary Goodness, and The Power of Meditation





Photo by Nik Shuliahin on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


5 most recently updated from the blogs I'm following

Followers

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners
"This wonderful book guides any individual to understand Science of Mind with ease and grace. It is a simple and beautiful presentation of the Spiritual Principles Science of Mind teaches. I highly recommend this book to students, licensed Practitioners and ministers. Blessings to Rev Edward." ~ Johan Gonzalez RScP. Science of Mind and Spirit for Beginners: Four Chapters in Simplified Prose, paraphrased by Edward VIljoen

Practice The Presence Journal

Practice The Presence Journal
Journaling offers a powerful way to record your spiritual growth. Writing in a journal calls on you to be more conscious of the insights that occur daily in your life. It gives you an opportunity to examine your beliefs and be mindful of your choices.

Seeing Good At Work

Seeing Good At Work
I have been through the book three times over three years, and am starting it again. This is not because the material in the book is not working, but because it is working so well! The weekly lessons keep me on track and focused on what is actually true and important, and help me experience more good in every area of my life. LS

Ezine.com