Welcome to my blog * thoughts and things * poetry, pictures * ideas * opinions * kindness * video * stay and read a while.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Video: The Nonpartisan Nature of the Divine - with Edward Viljoen, author of Ordinary Goodness

Share it Please
Dear Friends,

As Robert Browning wrote so eloquently, “Truth is within ourselves; it takes no rise from outward things, whate’er you may believe.” Discovering, trusting, and living from this awareness is one of the many powerful lessons I learned at the Center for Spiritual Living. I also learned that I could actively and methodically invite newness into my life through the Inner Knower that transcends all former models and belief systems, while respecting everyone’s ability to access this Wisdom as well. For this, and for so much more, I am grateful to have the Center in my life.

This month, I invite you to consider the role the Center and its teaching have played in your life. I am asking you to do this now because October is the month we ask you to let us know what your estimated giving to the Center will be for January through December 2017. And while thinking about what the Center does for you, I invite you to consider also the lives beyond the Center that are being changed as a direct result of your generosity. Take, for example, the heartfelt thank you card from Teen Parent Connections we received recently, thanking us for contributing to families in our community. Or look around you and notice the faces of the people who have found their way to their spiritual home, and join me in giving thanks that we have the ability to sustain this teaching for each other and for those who will come after us.

http://www.cslsr.org/contribute/2014-giving-intention-form



(to view this video on YouTube click here)

Please consider increasing your giving to the Center in 2017 to help us sustain the vibrant and healthy program you have come to expect here. For every person who completes their giving intention form in the month of October, we have prepared several gratitude gifts. You can visit the Giving Intention table in the Social Hall today to complete your form, and if you need helping to look up your previous pledge amount, staff will be there to help you.

Thank you for loving and supporting the Center and in doing so, contributing to a world in which people are assisted in realizing their true nature. Join me this month in affirmation: I listen with an open heart and mind, as I follow Spirit’s guidance with growing confidence.

Edward Viljoen

image by rgbstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


5 most recently updated from the blogs I'm following

Followers

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners
"This wonderful book guides any individual to understand Science of Mind with ease and grace. It is a simple and beautiful presentation of the Spiritual Principles Science of Mind teaches. I highly recommend this book to students, licensed Practitioners and ministers. Blessings to Rev Edward." ~ Johan Gonzalez RScP. Science of Mind and Spirit for Beginners: Four Chapters in Simplified Prose, paraphrased by Edward VIljoen

Practice The Presence Journal

Practice The Presence Journal
Journaling offers a powerful way to record your spiritual growth. Writing in a journal calls on you to be more conscious of the insights that occur daily in your life. It gives you an opportunity to examine your beliefs and be mindful of your choices.

Seeing Good At Work

Seeing Good At Work
I have been through the book three times over three years, and am starting it again. This is not because the material in the book is not working, but because it is working so well! The weekly lessons keep me on track and focused on what is actually true and important, and help me experience more good in every area of my life. LS

Ezine.com