Welcome to my blog * thoughts and things * poetry, pictures * ideas * opinions * kindness * video * stay and read a while.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Service to the World, With Edward Viljoen, author of Ordinary Goodness

Share it Please

Dear Friends,

Ernest Holmes wrote that “service is the keynote to success and implies constructive work; also, loyalty to your work and to all concerned in it.” This month we are focusing on service to the world and examining the mindset that raises service to the level of spiritual practice.
Being in service to others can be an expression of love when we realize that our individual activity is a manifestation of divine Love. Join me this month in affirming “I serve the world by loving whenever and whomever I can. I commit to living from the center of my authentic love, so that all I do, say, and think is an expression of loving-kindness.” Consider posting the affirmation to your favorite social media, and please let me know how people respond to your posts. You can reach me at edward@cslsr.org, I would love to hear from you.

To view the video below on YouTube click here.


Our topics this month include, “Oneness in our Lives and In the World” on September 11, featuring one of our most beloved speakers, Rabbi George Gittleman who will also provide a workshop on the same topic on Thursday, September 15. Returning to his home Center, Rev. Jeff Anderson will be our featured speaker on September 18, speaking about “A New Light of Service.” The month will conclude with me speaking on the topic “What Seeks Expression Through You?”

I’m looking forward to a wonderful September with you!

Warm regards,

Edward Viljoen

My new book, Ordinary Goodness, is now available for preorder on Amazon.com. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


5 most recently updated from the blogs I'm following

Followers

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners
"This wonderful book guides any individual to understand Science of Mind with ease and grace. It is a simple and beautiful presentation of the Spiritual Principles Science of Mind teaches. I highly recommend this book to students, licensed Practitioners and ministers. Blessings to Rev Edward." ~ Johan Gonzalez RScP. Science of Mind and Spirit for Beginners: Four Chapters in Simplified Prose, paraphrased by Edward VIljoen

Practice The Presence Journal

Practice The Presence Journal
Journaling offers a powerful way to record your spiritual growth. Writing in a journal calls on you to be more conscious of the insights that occur daily in your life. It gives you an opportunity to examine your beliefs and be mindful of your choices.

Seeing Good At Work

Seeing Good At Work
I have been through the book three times over three years, and am starting it again. This is not because the material in the book is not working, but because it is working so well! The weekly lessons keep me on track and focused on what is actually true and important, and help me experience more good in every area of my life. LS

Ezine.com