Share it Please
- From Edwene Gaines I learned that I could begin doing forgiveness work even when I thought I wasn’t ready to start, and that going through the motions of saying the words was a significant and important starting point.
- From Elisabeth Kubler-Ross I learned that I would start forgiveness work when the time was right and that there is no point in trying to force the issue when I am not ready to begin doing forgiveness work
- From Lewis Smedes I learned more about what forgiveness is and what it isn’t.
- From Helen Street I learned that it’s not done until it’s done…and that resentment is like taking poison hoping the other person will die.
- From Karyl Huntley I learned that forgiveness is present when I can grant the other person safe passage through my mind.