Welcome to my blog * thoughts and things * poetry, pictures * ideas * opinions * kindness * video * stay and read a while.

Friday, March 18, 2011

What's on my iPhone? Usketch Photography App - Shoot. Sketch. Share

Share it Please
It's been a while since I wrote about the goodies on my iPhone.  I've been pouting about the new iPad and hoping the tooth fairy will bring me one.  I've also been relentlessly downloading and trying out fascinating and sometimes completely useless photography apps, to the point where I was unceremoniously dumped from five Words With Friends games for being tardy with my moves.  Jeez.

I've also been helping to raise funds for the American Red Cross Disaster Relief fund.  Using my iPhone to keep donations posted on Facebook.
Now for what's on my Iphone:  uSketch

uSketch is a great tool for creating sketches from your photos.  Within a simple interface, uSketch allows you to take a photo, select the sketch you like and share it right away via Twitter, Facebook, Flickr or email.  The app has it's own facebook page where users share their sketches.  Grin. Here are a few sketch effects applied to a photo for examples of what the app does:






















The app is made by SoftVision which on its site says it "is a leading offshore software development company in Romania with offices in San Jose, CA. We are dedicated to delivering best-value software development services and solutions to the US and European markets since 1998. As a software development practice specializing in the latest Internet and Intranet technologies, our goal is to deliver practical solutions that provide real long term value to our clients."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


5 most recently updated from the blogs I'm following

Followers

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners
"This wonderful book guides any individual to understand Science of Mind with ease and grace. It is a simple and beautiful presentation of the Spiritual Principles Science of Mind teaches. I highly recommend this book to students, licensed Practitioners and ministers. Blessings to Rev Edward." ~ Johan Gonzalez RScP. Science of Mind and Spirit for Beginners: Four Chapters in Simplified Prose, paraphrased by Edward VIljoen

Practice The Presence Journal

Practice The Presence Journal
Journaling offers a powerful way to record your spiritual growth. Writing in a journal calls on you to be more conscious of the insights that occur daily in your life. It gives you an opportunity to examine your beliefs and be mindful of your choices.

Seeing Good At Work

Seeing Good At Work
I have been through the book three times over three years, and am starting it again. This is not because the material in the book is not working, but because it is working so well! The weekly lessons keep me on track and focused on what is actually true and important, and help me experience more good in every area of my life. LS

Ezine.com