Welcome to my blog * thoughts and things * poetry, pictures * ideas * opinions * kindness * video * stay and read a while.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

What’s on my iPhone–PhotoWizard

Share it Please
A photo editing app by Pankaj Goswami is fast becoming one of my favorites because of its easy to use mask feature.  Smart as can be, the app finds the object you want to protect from the effect you want to apply and you can have all kinds of fun.  Here below I have added a glass window effect and a neon border effect to the background of the photo without touching the main image.
photo 4photo 1
A ‘lite’ version is available on iTunes where you can preview PhotoWizard and try out many of its features without committing to the purchase.
Here I’ve added a soft warm glow, just in time for Valentines Day (someone body better give me roses, I swear) and an effect that results in a cartoonish result of the walls and light in the background.  Haircut by Don Hawks.  Don’t you love it when you find a great hairdresser?
photo 2photo 3
The same developer produced MosaicArtist which turns your photo into an incredible mosaic.  I haven’t got that one yet, on the wish list.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


5 most recently updated from the blogs I'm following

Followers

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners
"This wonderful book guides any individual to understand Science of Mind with ease and grace. It is a simple and beautiful presentation of the Spiritual Principles Science of Mind teaches. I highly recommend this book to students, licensed Practitioners and ministers. Blessings to Rev Edward." ~ Johan Gonzalez RScP. Science of Mind and Spirit for Beginners: Four Chapters in Simplified Prose, paraphrased by Edward VIljoen

Practice The Presence Journal

Practice The Presence Journal
Journaling offers a powerful way to record your spiritual growth. Writing in a journal calls on you to be more conscious of the insights that occur daily in your life. It gives you an opportunity to examine your beliefs and be mindful of your choices.

Seeing Good At Work

Seeing Good At Work
I have been through the book three times over three years, and am starting it again. This is not because the material in the book is not working, but because it is working so well! The weekly lessons keep me on track and focused on what is actually true and important, and help me experience more good in every area of my life. LS

Ezine.com