Welcome to my blog * thoughts and things * poetry, pictures * ideas * opinions * kindness * video * stay and read a while.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Thank Yous

Share it Please
Thank you and the musicians and everyone else who contributed to making this morning's service possible.  I have been to the first Wednesday services and have been thinking how nice it would be for everyone to experience that format.  So I was thrilled this morning.  I find that the music and prayer open things up on the inside in a very wonderous way.  Thank you, and I hope you are enjoying your vacation as much as I am.
I attended today and it was GREAT!! Oh my!! The music was indeed amazing! It was so diverse and had different styles and the musicians were great, and the feeling that I left with was great... and you were great.. and it all just wassssssssssssssssss supposed to be.....
Today's service was magnificent. I got lost in it. Never had I experienced such stillness. On the way to the Center, I was already feeling very much part of "all", but after the service I didn't want to leave. I felt that the room could truly be called a sanctuary. Because of an eye infection I was wearing dark glasses. I usually keep my eyes closed, but I might bring my dark glasses again just to deepen the (whatever it was!) Afterward, I felt a little sorry for everyone who had to work for so many hours to create this beautiful experience for the rest of us. But then again, you were all participating in a sacred ceremony and might have been, in your own way, as deeply "in" as we were. This was not a performance to be applauded. Thank you for pointing it out to us. I am looking forward to more.
Thank you for today. It was truly a special experience and I soooo needed it.
Edwardo,  the music, your readings, the whole enchilada, was FAB!  I came away moved and inspired.  Still am – amazing!  And your ‘reading voice’ is so seductive – there was no way I couldn’t listen!  Ditto your voice too, Chris [stated the thousandth time; hope you can still ‘hear’ this from me….]. Much appreciation and love to you both, as usual!
I just had to express my gratitude and appreciation for the exquisite service this morning. It was a truly divine experience for me (I'm pulling out the superlatives on this one) It's after 5 pm and I'm still feeling the effects of being bathed in pure love. Bravo to you and Chris and all the musicians. I so look forward to purchasing the CD so that I can recreate the experience in new forms. I feel so blessed to be a part of our spiritual community.
Wonderful service this morning ~ Gratitude to all that made it possible!
And todays service was perfect! I had my eyes closed and enjoyed the different experience of not watching. I heard everything so clearly. ox
I loved today's service....it was exactly what I needed!
You promised something special. And so I came, as well as others. Special it was and so it is. I am still reflecting on my own energy and amazement. Thank you everyone who participated in making this service so special.
How did you know your service was exactly what I asked for?

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing that I could add to these quotes other than... Amen, Amen, Amen! It was soul-soothing. Thank you, Edward et al. Sue Adams

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts


5 most recently updated from the blogs I'm following

Followers

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners
"This wonderful book guides any individual to understand Science of Mind with ease and grace. It is a simple and beautiful presentation of the Spiritual Principles Science of Mind teaches. I highly recommend this book to students, licensed Practitioners and ministers. Blessings to Rev Edward." ~ Johan Gonzalez RScP. Science of Mind and Spirit for Beginners: Four Chapters in Simplified Prose, paraphrased by Edward VIljoen

Practice The Presence Journal

Practice The Presence Journal
Journaling offers a powerful way to record your spiritual growth. Writing in a journal calls on you to be more conscious of the insights that occur daily in your life. It gives you an opportunity to examine your beliefs and be mindful of your choices.

Seeing Good At Work

Seeing Good At Work
I have been through the book three times over three years, and am starting it again. This is not because the material in the book is not working, but because it is working so well! The weekly lessons keep me on track and focused on what is actually true and important, and help me experience more good in every area of my life. LS

Ezine.com