Welcome to my blog * thoughts and things * poetry, pictures * ideas * opinions * kindness * video * stay and read a while.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Call and Response from 6/28/09 Service

Share it Please
Reader
You are worthy of all God’s Love for God cares without condition for all us children. And god, God is waiting, waiting to welcome you home. There’s no, no need to worry, Love wants you just as you are. No matter how far away from Love you have strayed, it is ready to answer your call – Love’s waiting for you are worth, worthy of all God’s love.

Congregation
There is one Life, that Life is God’s life, that Life is perfect, that Life is my life now. My life is a manifestation of God’s Love. My body is a manifestation of the living Spirit. I created and sustained by the one Presence, the only Power: Love. That Power is flowing in and through me now, animating every organ, every action, and every function of my physical being.

Reader
You are perfect in Love’s sight. Come and make your burden light. Know that Love dwells in all of us. Love shall give you rest. No matter how far away from Love you have strayed, it is ready to answer your call – Love’s waiting for you are worth, worthy of all God’s love.

Congregation
There is perfect calm in my mind, in my body and in my affairs. There cannot be any congestion, confusion, or inaction, because I am in harmony with the infinite rhythm of Life. It flows through me in love, in harmony and in peace. There is no fear, no doubt, and no uncertainty in my mind. I am letting that life which is perfect flow through me. It is my life now. There is One Life, that Life is perfect, that Life is my life now.

Reader
May Love hold you and keep you in love’s arms. May all the Gifts of the Spirit be upon you your whole life long. No matter how far away from Love you have strayed, it is ready to answer your call – God’s waiting for you, you are worth, worthy of all God’s love..

Congregation
Blessed Power within me, I am looking to You as a guide in all my affairs. I am led from within to see and do what is right, and in this way I am supplied with all I require through you, my Divine agent within.
So, establish right contacts, set in motion right influences, start right activities in me and around me. I am willing to follow so that my life may continue to be harmonized with Your Love.

Reader
Oh lover of my soul, and keeper of my spirit, none can separate us for we are one. We are one, We are one, none can separate us we are one.

Congregation
My confidence comes from your presence within me and so I am guided to see the right people, say and do the right things, give the right kind of service, and make myself valuable to others. I live wholesomely and efficiently, and give generously. My life is a reflection of your love.

Reader
All nations of the earth, all people of our planet, none can separate us for we are one. We are one, We are one, none can separate us we are one.

Congregation
Divine Spirit within me, you are supplying me with exactly the right idea so I can meet all the duties of my life. I am grateful even now – for although I do not know the specific idea I require, your all knowing intelligence within me does know.

Reader
You are worthy of all God’s Love for God cares without condition for all us children. And god, God is waiting, waiting to welcome you home. There’s no, no need to worry, Love wants you just as you are. No matter how far away from Love you have strayed, it is ready to answer your call – Love’s waiting for you are worth, worthy of all God’s love.

Congregation
Therefore I do not permit myself to be worried or hurried about any new plan, opportunity or need. The right idea becomes known to me easily and effortlessly according to your glorious ways. I accept it at this moment.
Reader
You are perfect in Love’s sight. Come and make your burden light. Know that Love dwells in all of us. Love shall give you rest. No matter how far away from Love you have strayed, it is ready to answer your call – Love’s waiting for you are worth, worthy of all God’s love.

2 comments:

  1. Rev, Edward -
    Feeling deep gratitude for such an incredible service yesterday.
    That you, Chris, et al can be present in the moment to the extent that you can facilitate such a deep, personal experience three times in one morning is amazing.
    I am so blessed to have participated in that service and to be a member of the Center.
    Love to all who make it happen,
    Reed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, thank you for printing it on your page so I can copy it! :)
    ~Marisa

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts


5 most recently updated from the blogs I'm following

Followers

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners
"This wonderful book guides any individual to understand Science of Mind with ease and grace. It is a simple and beautiful presentation of the Spiritual Principles Science of Mind teaches. I highly recommend this book to students, licensed Practitioners and ministers. Blessings to Rev Edward." ~ Johan Gonzalez RScP. Science of Mind and Spirit for Beginners: Four Chapters in Simplified Prose, paraphrased by Edward VIljoen

Practice The Presence Journal

Practice The Presence Journal
Journaling offers a powerful way to record your spiritual growth. Writing in a journal calls on you to be more conscious of the insights that occur daily in your life. It gives you an opportunity to examine your beliefs and be mindful of your choices.

Seeing Good At Work

Seeing Good At Work
I have been through the book three times over three years, and am starting it again. This is not because the material in the book is not working, but because it is working so well! The weekly lessons keep me on track and focused on what is actually true and important, and help me experience more good in every area of my life. LS

Ezine.com