Welcome to my blog * thoughts and things * poetry, pictures * ideas * opinions * kindness * video * stay and read a while.

Friday, December 12, 2008

SERVICE FOR DORIS JONES

Share it Please


"The Circle of Love is complete. It comprehends all, includes all, and binds
all together with cords of Everlasting Unity. I cannot depart from Its
Presence nor wander from Its care. My Love is complete within me. The Love
of God binds me to Itself, and will not let me go. I shall make a home for
you, O my wonderful Love, and we shall journey through life hand in hand. I
shall sit in your Presence and learn the wondrous things You will tell me;
for You are God." - Ernest Holmes


A service celebrating the life of our beloved Doris Jones will be held on
January 4, 2009 at 2:00 pm at the Embassy Suites in San Rafael. Please join
us in honoring this extraordinary woman whose clear and loving consciousness
touched, inspired and transformed so many.


Golden Gate Center for Spiritual Living
Directions to the Embassy Suites in San Rafael:
Directions from the South: From Hwy 101 - exit right on North San Pedro
Road, turn left on Civic Center Drive, turn right on McInnis Parkway.


Directions from the North: From Hwy 101 - exit left on Freitas Parkway back
over freeway, turn left at intersection, then right on Civic Center Drive,
then left on McInnis Parkway.


---------
Golden Gate Center for Spiritual Living
101 Casa Buena Dr Ste B
Corte Madera, CA 94925
Phone: 415.924.1494
Fax: 415.924.1496
Email:ggcsl <mailto:ggcsl@ggcsl.org> @ggcsl.org <mailto:ggcsl@ggcsl.org>
Web: www.ggcsl.org


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


5 most recently updated from the blogs I'm following

Followers

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners
"This wonderful book guides any individual to understand Science of Mind with ease and grace. It is a simple and beautiful presentation of the Spiritual Principles Science of Mind teaches. I highly recommend this book to students, licensed Practitioners and ministers. Blessings to Rev Edward." ~ Johan Gonzalez RScP. Science of Mind and Spirit for Beginners: Four Chapters in Simplified Prose, paraphrased by Edward VIljoen

Practice The Presence Journal

Practice The Presence Journal
Journaling offers a powerful way to record your spiritual growth. Writing in a journal calls on you to be more conscious of the insights that occur daily in your life. It gives you an opportunity to examine your beliefs and be mindful of your choices.

Seeing Good At Work

Seeing Good At Work
I have been through the book three times over three years, and am starting it again. This is not because the material in the book is not working, but because it is working so well! The weekly lessons keep me on track and focused on what is actually true and important, and help me experience more good in every area of my life. LS

Ezine.com