Share it Please
Are you a caring person? To discover your own answer, consider your vision for how the world could work for everyone. Imagine a world in which.... How would you complete that phrase. To stimulate your thought, consider this statement:
The Global Heart Vision
- We envision the emergence of the Global Heart to balance and guide the further evolution of humanity as stewards of our planet and all its inhabitants.
- We see a world free of homelessness, violence, war, hunger, separation and disenfranchisement.
- We see a world in which there is generous and continuous sharing of heart and resources. We envision a world in which forgiveness, whether for errors, injustices, or debts, is the norm.
- We see a world in which borders are irrelevant.
- We see a world which has renewed its emphasis on beauty, nature, and love through the resurgence of creativity, art, and aesthetics.
- We see a world in which fellowship with all life prospers and connects through the guidance of spiritual wisdom and experience.
- We envision a world in which we live and grow as One Global Family that respects and honors the interconnectedness of all life.
- We envision United Centers for Spiritual Living as a bridge across the illness and illusion of separation thereby dynamically empowering the vision of Global Heart.
- We envision United Centers for Spiritual Living as united and actuated by this compelling vision of a healthy world (a world experience Global Heart) and is ardently committed to bringing this vision forth through its ministries and its transformative teaching.
- We see the United Centers for Spiritual Living as a global community of inspired individuals caring for and about each other and the entire planetary family, thereby bringing the gift of active compassion and kindness to the world. Our local ministries and communities become “points of inspiration and influence” effectively advancing the vision of the Global Heart to benefit all expressions of life.