Welcome to my blog * thoughts and things * poetry, pictures * ideas * opinions * kindness * video * stay and read a while.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Writings of Ernest Holmes: I AM COMPLETE IN THEE

Share it Please

Almighty God, Everlasting Good, Eternal Spirit, Maker of all things and Keeper of my Life, Thou art All.Infinite Presence within, in Whom all live; Joy Supreme, flooding all with gladness, I adore Thee.Eternal Peace, undisturbed and quiet, I feel Thy calm.O Thou Who dost inhabit Eternity and dost dwell within all Creation, Who Dost live through all things and in all people, hear Thou my prayer.I would enter Thy gates with joy and live at peace in Thy House.I would find a resting place in Thee, and in Thy presence live.Make me to do Thy will and from Thy wisdom teach me the ways of Truth.Compel me to follow Thee and let me not pursue the paths of my own counsel.O Eternal and Blessed Presence, illumine my mind and command my will that my Soul may be refreshed and that my live may be renewed.As deep cries unto deep, so my thought cries unto Thee and Thou dost answer.I am renewed and refreshed; my whole being responds to Thy love, and I am complete in Thee. All my ways are guarded and guided, and I shall live with Thee eternally.

O Lover of my Soul and Keeper of my Spirit, none can separate us, for we are One.So shall Thy Wisdom guide me, Thy Presence dwell within me, Thy Love keep me and Thy life envelop me now and forevermore.
Ernest Holmes

More Articles on the Writings of Ernest Holmes click here

1 comment:

  1. Okay Edward, I don't mind starting my work day with tears welling up and flowing down my cheeks, but it would be nice if a warning label or something came with it. "WARNING: Upon reading this you may experience an open heart, vulnerability, and connection with Divine Love & God." (So much for my control issues...) Pass the kleenex? Love to you, Mr. Minister, sir.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts


5 most recently updated from the blogs I'm following

Followers

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners
"This wonderful book guides any individual to understand Science of Mind with ease and grace. It is a simple and beautiful presentation of the Spiritual Principles Science of Mind teaches. I highly recommend this book to students, licensed Practitioners and ministers. Blessings to Rev Edward." ~ Johan Gonzalez RScP. Science of Mind and Spirit for Beginners: Four Chapters in Simplified Prose, paraphrased by Edward VIljoen

Practice The Presence Journal

Practice The Presence Journal
Journaling offers a powerful way to record your spiritual growth. Writing in a journal calls on you to be more conscious of the insights that occur daily in your life. It gives you an opportunity to examine your beliefs and be mindful of your choices.

Seeing Good At Work

Seeing Good At Work
I have been through the book three times over three years, and am starting it again. This is not because the material in the book is not working, but because it is working so well! The weekly lessons keep me on track and focused on what is actually true and important, and help me experience more good in every area of my life. LS

Ezine.com