Welcome to my blog * thoughts and things * poetry, pictures * ideas * opinions * kindness * video * stay and read a while.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Review

Share it Please
Some points about Self-Love
The most important being that it is an inside affair
In other words it is, in my opinion,
something that grows as a result of your
Choices and actions and decisions about yourself

Although people can help and contribute,
you and I have to give it to ourselves.

The shift is internal
It has to do with
The way you think about yourself
The way you treat yourself
And also the way you talk about yourself, (to others, and to yourself.)

And you may have noticed that your actions and words
Set the stage for how others treat you.

I have a friend from a long time ago –
and he has me stuck in the time when he first met me.
So when he gives me a gift, he gives me something
that fits the way I trained him to think about me.

I noticed he gives better quality gifts to other friends.
Not because he loves me less, but because I trained him....
With my action and words...
To see me as someone who thinks less of himself.

Ha! Life is wonderful.
I enjoy his gifts as double gifts now.
I love that he cares about me
I love that I care about myself
I love that I can laugh at how things used to be for me in the world.

3 comments:

  1. Edward,
    I think the comments are being over-moderated and many are not ending up on here. The idea of a "blog" over a "website" is the ability to comment and interact with readers. Your moderator is blocking many of the comments and we are not hearing back from you. ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello "A Week In The Life of A Redhead" - I am the moderator of the blog and I have approved all messages so far. I haven't encountered any that needed to be blocked. Let me know if you post a comment that does not appear by writing to me directly at viljoen@pacbell.net - thanks - Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello "A Week In The Life of A Redhead" - I am the moderator of the blog and I have approved all messages so far. I haven't encountered any that needed to be blocked. Let me know if you post a comment that does not appear by writing to me directly at viljoen@pacbell.net - thanks - Edward

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts


5 most recently updated from the blogs I'm following

Followers

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners

Science of Mind and Spirit For Begnners
"This wonderful book guides any individual to understand Science of Mind with ease and grace. It is a simple and beautiful presentation of the Spiritual Principles Science of Mind teaches. I highly recommend this book to students, licensed Practitioners and ministers. Blessings to Rev Edward." ~ Johan Gonzalez RScP. Science of Mind and Spirit for Beginners: Four Chapters in Simplified Prose, paraphrased by Edward VIljoen

Practice The Presence Journal

Practice The Presence Journal
Journaling offers a powerful way to record your spiritual growth. Writing in a journal calls on you to be more conscious of the insights that occur daily in your life. It gives you an opportunity to examine your beliefs and be mindful of your choices.

Seeing Good At Work

Seeing Good At Work
I have been through the book three times over three years, and am starting it again. This is not because the material in the book is not working, but because it is working so well! The weekly lessons keep me on track and focused on what is actually true and important, and help me experience more good in every area of my life. LS

Ezine.com